Bloons Tower Defense 5 Bloons Tower Defense 5

I used to play BTD4 as a kid, but BTD5 is way better in every single way! I like the great graphics, daily reward and "choose-an-path" system.

Return to Riddle School Return to Riddle School

This is a really good remake of Riddle School 1!

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

This is obviously the best ending of the series JonBro could have made!

Riddle School Riddle School

It's very impressive by JonBro to create this game when he was only 11 years old! (When I played it as a kid, I thought it was really hard to figure out how to remove Chubb from the Teachers Lounge.) Although this game is very short, it's the beginning of something amazing. I give it 3 stars because I don't like the background music.

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

I have very mixed feelings about this game! I played it at some point when I was a kid and I thought it was really scary. Several years later when I played trough the series and rediscovered this, was my first expressions anger and despair. This was mostly because of one reason: I didn't knew the game had a place in the storyline! I did realize it was a joke because of the release date, but I thought JonBro didn't plan to include this event in any further games. (If JonBro ever read this, I'm sorry that I didn't trusted you.) But after I have played RS5 does everything make sense and I can give RS 4 the credit as it really deserves. The only reason I give it 4 star instead of 5, is because of my nightmares as a child.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I played this game a lot with my friends when we were kids and I have remembered it ever since. It´s one of the first Newgrounds games that I have ever played and it´s really good. In my opinion wouldn´t Newgrounds be the same without this game!

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

This game is really simple and very addictive for some reason... I think it took me some hours to play it through, but it was definitely worth it!

Terrascape Terrascape

I played this game a lot when I was a kid, but I couldn't remember the name of it. I remembered the witch, the dragon, the robot, many of the levels and the Chaoz Japan music. After searching for it a lot, I finaly found it and can enjoy some good nostalgia!